Scheudule Your Driving Test in Brooklyn
Globex Driving School Can Take You for Your Road Test. Call Us.
Are You Ready?
Many people take their driving test without really being prepared. Many don't get enough practice, or they haven't practiced the right way. Others get very nervous because they don't know what to expect on the test. Call us — we can help you.
We want you to qualify for a license on your road test. Our driving lessons are designed to help you prepare for your test the right way, and give you a preview of what the test is like. In general, the DMV recommends that you get at least 30 hours of practice, with at least 10 hours in moderate to heavy traffic. Our instructors will not just take you for a ride, they will give you road test tips that will give you the confidence to pass your test. They will teach you how to be a competent and secure driver.
What to Bring to the Road Test:
- Your Photo Learner's Permit and your 5HR Class certificate (MV278)
- If you are 16 or 17 years old and possess a blue card, bring it for the examiner with your 50 hour Supervised Driving Certification Form (MV262).
- Bring a vehicle to drive during the test. The vehicle must be properly registered, inspected, insured and must be in good working order. Motorcycle applications must bring an additional vehicle and driver to transport the license examiner during the test.
- At the time of the driving test, all front seat belts must be in working order. The passenger side belt, for the examiner's use, must be readily available.
- Bring a person at least 18 years of age who holds a license valid for operating the test vehicle, not you the student.
Be There On Time
If you are not at the test site at least 30 minutes before the appointment time, you may have to make a new road test appointment. If you know ahead of time that you won't be able to keep your road test appointment it must be canceled at least 24 hours before the time of the test. Otherwise you may have to pay the DMV a rescheduling fee.